As a Civil Celebrant authorised by the Attorney General, I am obliged to comply with the Code of Conduct set out by the AG Department. This includes the following:
- Solemnising marriage according to the legal requirements of the Marriage Act 1961
- Observing the laws of the Commonwealth and of the State or Territory
- Preventing and avoiding unlawful discrimination in the provision of celebrancy services
- Respecting the privacy and confidentiality of all parties
- Providing secure storage of records
Unless expressly signed in the contract, I reserve the right to use any photographs taken by myself in social media, home office displays, Wedding expo displays and advertising material.